Lake Toba Discovery RideOn the 18th of November 2016, a group of intrepid (and possibly unsuspecting) adventurers dropped down into Medan, Indonesia, in search of fun and glory.
This is the beast that greeted us.
From then on it was a rollercoaster of emotions and, well, an actual rollercoaster.
Some were so tired they barely made it.
But everyone did!
And the view was simply breathtaking.
And back to the people...
Those cyclists were fast as lightning!
All in all a memorable trip. Hope everyone had fun!
And there will be many more to come!
Stay tuned, and watch this space. In the meantime, happy cycling!
- 18 Nov 2016 morning Tommy Ko picked us up from airport. We spent the day makan makan, jalan jalan and massage in Medan
- Later in the evening we went to airport to pick Thomas, who flew in from Perth. From there we went to Pemantang Siangtar where we put up a night
- Following morning we started our grand journey by cycling from Siangtar to lake town Parapat
- Stayed in Taledon motel at Tuk tuk for 2 nights
- Went up Tele lookout and cycled down downhill to the base of the hill
- For discovery trip, well worth it !